The Personal Support Worker (PSW) will provide individualized care that is sensitive to the clients’ unique needs, providing assistance with Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) and Independent Activities of Daily Living (IADLs) through a client specific assignment working under the direction of and in collaboration with a regulated health care professional. Care will take place in the community, within a client’s home.
What does “Redefining care” mean to you?
ParaMed needs team members who share our goal of redefining care in the home. Join Canada’s largest home health care company and make a real difference in the lives of people in your community. We provide quality, compassionate care directly to clients where they live because we believe that when you are in need of care, home is a more comfortable place to be! In addition to having the satisfaction of helping clients who need you, you will enjoy:
· Health and dental benefits
· Training opportunities
· Mileage/travel allowance
· Use of a mobile device
· Diploma or Certificate from a PSW course recognized by the Ministry of Advanced Education and Skills Development is considered an asset
· Experience with elderly populations is preferred
· Ability to effectively communicate both through oral and written mediums
· Demonstrate compassion, tact and diplomacy when interacting with clients and their families
Apply online today! www.Homecarejobs.ca
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and ParaMed’s Policies on Accommodation, a request for accommodation will be accepted as part of ParaMed’s hiring process