The Registered Practical Nurse (RPN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) will practice in accordance with legislation and the standards as determined by their regulatory body and the practice setting. The RPN/LPN will have the knowledge to assess, select, implement and evaluate a wide range of nursing interventions to ensure consistent safe, competent and ethical care. Client groups receiving care may include Paediatrics for in home or school services and/or Adults with medical/health concerns. Care will take place within the community within a residential or institutional setting with referrals generated by a variety of sources including government agencies, employers, insurance companies or private payees.
What does “Redefining care” mean to you?
ParaMed needs team members who share our goal of redefining care in the home. Join Canada’s largest home health care company and make a real difference in the lives of people in your community. We provide quality, compassionate care directly to clients where they live because we believe that when you are in need of care, home is a more comfortable place to be!
Choose ParaMed for support, where we’ll provide you with paid orientation, mentorship, and ongoing training. Experience diversity and life long learning – where the skills that you learn contribute to making you a confident and accomplished care professional.
Right now, we are currently looking for Registered Practical Nurses in Windsor, Ontario
- Current registration/licensing and in good standing with the Provincial Regulatory Body
- Preferably has minimum 2 years’ experience as a practicing RPN ideally in a community setting
- Effective skills in critical thinking and problem solving
- Superior oral and written communication skills to effectively interact with clients and families
- Knowledge of applicable community resources available for clients and families
ParaMed offers you:
- Competitive compensation
- Health and dental benefits
- Use of Mobile device
- Mileage/travel allowance
- Training and skills development
- Full and part time positions available
- Career Advancement opportunities
- Employee purchase discount programs
- A supportive and respectful workplace
- Autonomy and independence
If you share these same goals and values, let’s talk – we’d love to have you on our team!
*In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and ParaMed Policies on Accommodation, a request for accommodation will be accepted as part of ParaMed hiring process.*