Our clients (adults and children) are unique individuals who are entitled to be protected and respected.
At ParaMed, our employees make the following commitments to you:
- You shall receive care in a courteous and respectful manner free from mental, physical and financial abuse.
- You shall be treated with consideration, respect and with full recognition of your dignity and individuality.
- We shall honour and respect your needs with respect to privacy and the practice of individual customs within your own surroundings.
- Your medical and personal information shall remain confidential.
- You shall, wherever possible, participate in the planning of your care.
- You can expect full access to your individual health information.
- You shall have the opportunity to achieve and maintain as independent a lifestyle as possible through decisions concerning acts of daily living.
- You shall receive personal and individualized care from trained health care professionals.
- We guarantee that any complaint or grievance will be fully investigated and acted on without interference, pressure, prejudice or consequence.
- You shall have the right to full and detailed disclosure with respect to invoicing procedures.
- You have the right to give or refuse consent to provision of any service.
- The right to be taught according to their development levels and capabilities.
- The right to participate in play and recreation and explore the changing world around them.
Let’s Start Your Free In‑Home Care Assessment Today
ParaMed helps families with dignified care from familiar faces.
Licensed & Insured
24 Hour Availability
Next Day Support Available