Warning: Scammers using ParaMed name
ParaMed isn’t so much a workplace as it is a care-place.
When you choose to build your career with ParaMed, you’re joining a team dedicated to making a difference. By focusing our energy on enriching the lives of our clients every day, we transform both the quality of their lives and the quality of our own work experiences.
If you have a passion for caring, turn it into a rewarding career with ParaMed.
ParaMed is aware of various scam mail or email being sent to job seekers from agents purporting to be working for ParaMed. These job ads are communicated through an email that closely resembles a ParaMed email.
Quick facts about scam notices:
- The scammers post an online job purporting it to be coming from ParaMed.
- When the applicants respond they receive an email from a ParaMed HR Recruiter. Please note that our recruiters only recruit for jobs that we advertise on our ParaMed Careers.
- Once applicants apply, they are scheduled for an interview after which they pass, they receive an offer letter which they accept and then are typically asked to pay for a “time tracker”. Please note that ParaMed does not charge you for applying to work with us.
How to tell it’s legitimate
- Our ParaMed job emails will come from an email address that ends in @paramed.com or @paramed.ca
- All our career posts are advertised on our website at this page https://www.paramed.com/careers/If you are not sure of the job posting, please double check that the job exists on our career page.
If you’re suspicious of something you have been interviewed for a fake ParaMed position, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We also encourage you to look at our career page at https://www.paramed.com/careers/ and find a suitable position to apply to
What should you do?
You should report any fraudulent activity to the Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre by calling 1-888-495-8501 or online at: http://www.antifraudcentre-centreantifraude.ca/. If you suspect you may be the victim of fraud or have been tricked into giving personal or financial information, contact your local police service.