- Personal Support Workers, Health Care Aides and Home Support Workers, Community Care Aides
- Nurse Supervisors
- Occupational Therapist
- Social Worker
ParaMed Scam Notice
Warning: Scammers using ParaMed name
ParaMed isn’t so much a workplace as it is a care-place.
When you choose to build your career with ParaMed, you’re joining a team dedicated to making a difference. By focusing our energy on enriching the lives of our clients every day, we transform both the quality of their lives and the quality of our own work experiences.
If you have a passion for caring, turn it into a rewarding career with ParaMed.
ParaMed is aware of various scam mail or email being sent to job seekers from agents purporting to be working for ParaMed. These job ads are communicated through an email that closely resembles a ParaMed email.
Quick facts about scam notices:
- The scammers post an online job purporting it to be coming from ParaMed.
- When the applicants respond they receive an email from a ParaMed HR Recruiter. Please note that our recruiters only recruit for jobs that we advertise on our ParaMed Careers.
- Once applicants apply, they are scheduled for an interview after which they pass, they receive an offer letter which they accept and then are typically asked to pay for a “time tracker”. Please note that ParaMed does not charge you for applying to work with us.
How to tell it’s legitimate
- Our ParaMed job emails will come from an email address that ends in @paramed.com or @paramed.ca
- All our career posts are advertised on our website at this page https://www.paramed.com/careers/If you are not sure of the job posting, please double check that the job exists on our career page.
If you’re suspicious of something you have been interviewed for a fake ParaMed position, please email us at email@example.com.
We also encourage you to look at our career section below and find a suitable position to apply to.
What should you do?
You should report any fraudulent activity to the Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre by calling 1-888-495-8501 or online at: http://www.antifraudcentre-centreantifraude.ca/. If you suspect you may be the victim of fraud or have been tricked into giving personal or financial information, contact your local police service.
Career Inquiry Form
Positions we are regularly seeking:
- A supportive and respectful workplace
- Competitive compensation
- Great benefit packages for you and your immediate family
- Autonomy and independence
- Lifelong learning opportunities and professional development
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee purchase discount programs
- Use of mobile devices to facilitate the delivery of care services
The Perks and Benefits of Working at ParaMed
Eligible employees may apply for educational scholarships for family members.
In an ongoing effort to provide our employees with value added opportunities, we are happy to offer preferred group rates and privileges to ParaMed employees.
ParaMed offers competitive medical and other benefits to our employees
ParaMed believes in providing and offering ongoing training and development opportunities throughout your career!
Once you are hired, you will participate in a comprehensive and paid orientation program.
For those times when you need help, ParaMed offers a free Employee Assistance Program to all employees.
We offer both Full and Part time opportunities, depending on your personal and family needs.
Every employee is given a mobile device so you are always in touch with your local site!
ParaMed offers a competitive travel and mileage compensation plan.
ParaMed provides all the protective equipment that you require to do your tasks - at no charge!