Specialized Services at ParaMed
There are many illnesses, diseases, injuries, and situations where a person requires care that can be considered as “specialized”. The reason being that these situations require some particular considerations to be taken into account when providing care to such patients. At ParaMed, we recognize these situations and the special considerations that are unique to these cases. We realize that the caregivers in such conditions need to have special training, a specific personality and/or a specialized expertise. We have therefore developed several specialized home care services programs which include the following:
- Dementia Care: This program provides support to clients and families managing and coping with the daily challenges associated with dementia including Alzheimer’s disease. Our trained staff will provide dignified and respectful personal care and companionship with a focus on building relationships in a safe environment. In addition, this program provides an opportunity for caregiver relief.
- Occupational therapy: Assistance with strategies for daily activities and equipment needed to maintain independence such as wheelchairs, walkers and bathroom equipment
- Physiotherapy: Advice and assistance with fall prevention and exercise programs to maintain strength, balance and mobility
Social Work: Provide help and guidance with financial and other situations that help make transitions easier
- Pediatric care and Child services: Assistance with families of children dealing with difficult childhood diseases. Services include intravenous care, health teaching, medication management and respite.
- Dieticians: Education and assistance with nutrition and dietary questions and concerns
Home Care Packages Designed for You
To make life easier for caregivers and clients, we have created simple service packages based around the needs of your family.
In the home or in a setting of choice, our Caregiver Freedom package provides an opportunity for families and primary caregivers to ‘take a break’ from the daily delivery of care and support of their loved one.
ParaMed’s Memory Care package provides peace of mind to clients and families managing and coping with the daily challenges associated with a loved one’s loss of memory and some cognitive challenges.
Let’s Start Your Free In‑Home Care Assessment Today
ParaMed helps families with dignified care from familiar faces.
Order Specialized Care Today
Trusted home care support is right around the corner.
Let's get started today for a better tomorrow.
How it works:
Questions & Answers
Do I get to choose my nurse/personal support worker?
Will my loved one always receive care from the same caregiver?
Do you only provide home care to seniors?
We provide home care services to anyone needing care, regardless of age.
What if we don’t like the home health caregiver?
Do I pay the caregiver directly?
Can I change or discontinue services for my loved one?
What happens if we need more support?
Give ParaMed a call right away, we can add more services and work with you on selecting the services you need.
How does ParaMed screen for a new employee?
Helpful Caregiver Resources
Choosing A Provider
Questions to Ask When Choosing A Health Care Provider. Selecting your home health care provider is an important decision. ParaMed would like to offer the ...
Customized In‑Home Care Services
Let's Start your Care Plan Today for a Better Tomorrow