Nursing at Home
For those times when you need private nurse home visits, you’ll find what you’re looking for right in your own community. We offer a wide variety of services for people suffering from a chronic disease or recovering from an illness, surgery or hospitalization.
Our Home Nursing Care services include
- Care and specialized services including:
- Wound care and ostomy care
- Palliative care
- Intravenous Care
- Acute Care post hospitalization
- Chronic disease management
- Mental health
- Foot Care
- School health
- Advocacy on behalf of our clients
- Referrals to other services and coordination with other professionals to support holistic care
- Education that focuses on health and wellness to support you in managing your own health
In order to assist you in getting the proper care, one of our care coordinators will visit your home and perform a detailed care assessment together with you and your loved ones. Following that, a care plan is created that fits your needs.
ParaMed nurses live in and around the communities they serve, and can provide you with the general or specialized nursing services you need 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
ParaMed Nurses will:
- Collaborate with you to customize a high quality care plan that respects your individual health care goals
- Deliver best practice and quality care
- Assist you and your family with obtaining the necessary resources to meet your health care goals
Home Care Packages Designed for You
To make life easier for caregivers and clients, we have created simple service packages based around the needs of your family.
In the home or in a setting of choice, our Caregiver Freedom package provides an opportunity for families and primary caregivers to ‘take a break’ from the daily delivery of care and support of their loved one.
ParaMed’s Memory Care package provides peace of mind to clients and families managing and coping with the daily challenges associated with a loved one’s loss of memory and some cognitive challenges.
Let’s Start Your Free In‑Home Care Assessment Today
ParaMed helps families with dignified care from familiar faces.