The Health Care Aide (HCA) will provide individualized care that is sensitive to the clients’ unique needs, providing assistance with Activities of Daily Living (ADL’s) and Independent Activities of Daily Living (IADL’s) through a client specific assignment working under the direction of and in collaboration with a regulated health care professional. Care will take place in the community, within a client’s home.
What does “Redefining care” mean to you?
ParaMed needs team members who share our goal of redefining care in the home. Join Canada’s largest home health care company and make a real difference in the lives of people in your community. We provide quality, compassionate care directly to clients where they live because we believe that when you are in need of care, home is a more comfortable place to be! In addition to having the satisfaction of helping clients who need you, you will enjoy:
· Health and dental benefits
· Training opportunities
· Use of a mobile device
· Ability to read, write and follow verbal and written directions consistent with the job requirements inEnglish;
· Completion of a basic Health Care Aide training program recognized by Winnipeg Regional Health Authority;
· Ability to perform tasks that are necessary for the position (i.e. complex tasks as assigned by the supervisor, transferring / lifting clients, maneuvering / lifting equipment [wheelchairs, walkers]) deemed necessary to provide safe, effective client care;
· Valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle is preferred.
Apply online today! www.Homecarejobs.ca
Great need for Bilingual HCA’s (French / English)